Donate Now!

Comments

07/06/2016 2:27pm

Terrific post however, I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

High school is the stage where young boys and girls mostly develop a romantic relationship with the opposite gender. But it is alarming that many kids have experienced being physically hurt intentionally by their partners and not all have the courage to report it. This is a concern that needs to be addressed by both parents and the school before it gets worst. Parents should guide their teens to have a heathy relationship while the teachers can also help by discussing it in class or in a private counselling session especially for those students who are or have already been in an abusive relationship.

03/08/2017 12:50pm

What are your interested in?

11/22/2017 3:45pm

If I were born rich, it's an automatic thing that I'll send my donations here! I can sense that you organization deserve to be helped that is why I will never stop campaigning for you guys. I will be reposting this photo so that more people will know about this. I am not a rich person but I always wanted to help those who are in need. Being a helping hand doesn't necessarily mean that you need to have money. There are other ways on how you can be one.

The subject of this post is horrible to look at, but this is the reality that everyone of us should face. There are a lot of people who still stay in the relationship even if it is toxic to them. Some just cannot walk away even though they know that it is the right thing to do. Hence, I believe that counselling is important in schools especially for the teenagers. A lot of them are still confused with the path of their lives and some parents are not responsible enough to learn about their kid's life in school, which makes the counselor important.

04/15/2017 4:54pm

Relationship violence is never an easy thing to discuss, but it is a harsh reality reflective of youth culture today exacerbated by the many socioeconomic barriers young people and families are facing today. Teen relationship abuse is much more common than many people think. One in three teens in the U.S. will experience physical, sexual or emotional abuse by someone they are in a relationship with before they become adults. Studies show that teens are more likely to go to their friends for help or support. As teachers, mentors and caring adults we must teach strategies for show young people about healthy relationships and how to support one another.

06/19/2017 6:57pm

I find it quite disturbing whenever I heard news about abuses. It gives me the sense of pity to those victims. I can't imagine my daughter, Sofia to be molested by anyone. As much as I can, I talk to her about her school, friends and teachers everyday. In this way, I will know if something bad happens to my child.

Can I participate in this project? Please, share more details about it.

03/06/2017 1:40pm

Sure, I will make a donation for your organization. I hope this might help you a bit.

03/08/2017 12:52pm

We'd love to have your support in any capacity. The 2017 Omaha Gives information will be posted on the website this week. Feel free to check back later or contact me directly. Ms. Kainette

Your web design is very good. I love to see it.

05/03/2017 7:02am

Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thank you.

10/06/2017 2:12am

May god bless that girl.

10/06/2017 6:15am

We should take some positive action for that matter.

11/02/2017 1:48pm

Nice, very beautiful article which shows your care for youth future. The work you are doing is absolutely superb. Here are more people which are using your method and you can meet them by clicking on the link.

11/02/2017 2:45pm

Eye Care Youth services Company is providing good facilities to their youth that is virtue. There are also so many actor (Celebrities) that are also participating. As youth is the everything for any country therefore serve them so that they can protect their country.